Who can become a Recommended Business Partner?
Any company that
- ...provides major services for Direct Selling companies.
- ...is additionally proposed by at least one member company of the BDD for participation in the program and has worked with the latter for at least one year.
What benefits does being a Recommended Business Partner bring?
- Companies can increase their reputation as serious cooperative businesses within the industry as a whole, because they recognise the high standards of the BDD Code of Conduct.
- Their positive image within the industry is further enhanced by the publication of advertisements and contributions in the association’s publications and the use of the ‘Recommended Business Partner’ logo.
- Inclusion in the public cooperation register on the BDD’s website and in the association’s image portfolio further raises the profile of companies with Business Partner status.
- In addition, Recommended Business Partners enjoy access to exclusive information from within the association by newsletter, as well as the opportunity to participate in the annual BDD members’ meeting, and they are also entitled to conclude framework agreements with BDD member companies.
How do you become a Recommended Business Partner?
Submit a written application for membership. Please use only the downloadable form.
What does a company have to bear in mind as a Recommended Business Partner?
Here are the conditions of participation in the program.
We will be glad to answer any questions personally. Please contact heitmueller(at)direktvertrieb.de or call us on +49 (0)30 23 63 56 83.